Monday, February 13, 2017

My hope for you...

This Valentine's Day, and every single day of your life...

I hope you know that you matter.

There are people who love you, even when it feels like the world is against you.
Your thoughts and your words are important.
Your creativity is needed.
Your dreams can become a reality.
You have the ability to make a difference.
Your fears do not make you crazy, and you are allowed to be afraid.
You are worth it.
You are enough.

I hope you know that you deserve the love shown to you.
I hope you know that if someone is treating you poorly, it's okay to leave them behind.
Self care is not selfish, and it is needed.
You are stronger than you think.
Even if you feel weak, or hopeless, or helpless, you are not alone. 
You are beautiful.
You don't have to be the hero.
It's okay to have an off day- or week- or month.

I hope you know, I want you to be here. 
I want you to feel love.
I want you to see the love that surrounds you.
I want you to BE love.

It's not about the flowers or the candy or the cards.
It's not about going overboard to show your love and affection.
It's about celebrating love, in all it's forms, today and every day.

You are loved.
You matter.
You are enough.


No comments: