Monday, December 28, 2015

2015 in lists.

It's time for my annual end of the year reflection! 2015 was pretty calm. I sort of just coasted through. I was focused on reaching my weight loss goal, work, family, and friends. For this review I decided to compile a few different lists. Usually I make a separate blog post for each of these, but this year it's an all for one kind of deal.

A few things you will never forget in 2015


  • Hitting the 100 lbs lost milestone
  • Living with Amy (and Ollie)
  • Completing the Fight for Air climb
  • Attending a live taping of American Idol
  • Landing a new position at the American cancer Society
  • Florida trip with the family
  • Becoming Luke's Godmother
  • Sam getting engaged and all the dress shopping and planning that went with it!
  • Traverse City trip with Tom
  • Meeting Kelly Clarkson
  • Girls trip Up North
  • Lynn passing away
  • Reaching my goal weight (total of 135 lbs lost)
  • Jonathon and Sara moving home
  • My trip to Nashville


Favorite Albums of 2015.

10. Twenty One Pilots, BlurryFace
                   Favorite Track: Doubt
9. David Cook, Digital Vein
                  Favorite Tack: I'm Gonna Love You
8. The Weekend, Beauty Behind Madness
                  Favorite Track: Dark Times (Featuring Ed Sheeran)

7. Sara Bareilles, Waitress
                 Favorite Track: You Matter To Me (Featuring Jason Mraz)

6. Drake, If You're Reading This It's Too Late
                 Favorite Track: Energy

5. Pentatonix, Pentatonix
                 Favorite Track: Cracked

4. Ellie Goulding, Delirium
                Favorite Track: Army

3. Ryan Adams, 1989
                 Favorite Track: This Love

2. Adele, 25
               Favorite Track: All I Ask

1. Kelly Clarkson, Piece by Piece
               Favorite Track: Second Wind


Favorite Tweets



















No comments: