Tuesday, October 15, 2013

Top 5 Blogs

I haven't been participating in the October Daily blog challenge like I had planned on doing, but things got busy. Yesterday's prompt actually really struck my fancy, so I am going to do it today. Man, I'm breaking all kinds of rules, aren't I?

Prompt: What are your Top 5 favorite posts in your blog? Don't forget to share a link so we can check it out.



5. 25 years of life lessons This was my 25th birthday post and it was fun to go back and put myself in the mindset of each year.

4. 1/2 marathon The fact that I did a 1/2 marathon still totally blows my mind. It was one of my greatest accomplishments in life.

3. things mvc taught me I have written a lot of blogs about MVC, but I thought this one summed it up nicely.

2. colors I wrote this for my friend Jena who is blind. It's one of my favorites because it was so pure/

1.laurence carolin This is giant summary of all the things Laurence represented in his last year or so of life.





No comments: