Tuesday, July 2, 2013

Tuesday Tunes: Ellie Goulding and Bruno Mars

Only 9 more days until I get to see Bruno Mars live in concert! I adore him. I remember when he first came on the scene and I immediately bought his album and listened to all his unreleased music. I was a tad obsessed. I've never seen him live, so I am ecstatic to do so next week. His music is incredible.

I'm also super excited that he's bringing Ellie Goulding out on the road with him! His two opening acts are either Fitz and the Tantrums or Ellie, and I'm a mega fan of both. The Detroit show gets Ellie.

So, to help in my excitement for the show, I'm choosing one song from each of their albums for you to enjoy as much as I do!

Ellie Goulding
Album: Lights, 2011
Song: Your Biggest Mistake


Album: Halycon, 2012
Song: I Know You Care

Bruno Mars
Album: Doo Wops and Hooligans, 2010
Song: Runaway Baby
Album: Unorthodox Jukebox, 2012
Song: If I Knew
What'd you think?

2 comments:

Samantha May said... Add Reply

Its taken me a while, but I'm finally getting into Bruno Mars. I was really put off by Grenade for some reason. But I really like his newer stuff. Lights is the only song I know by Ellie Goulding, but I really love that song.

Can't wait to hear about the concert!

Dee @ A Deecoded Life said... Add Reply

You're on a roll! Last time Kelly, now Bruno!
I like them both, actually. I'm not a huge music fan like you though so I haven't bought any albums or gone to any concerts, but happy for you that you get to. :)