Monday, June 24, 2013

ABC's of Blogging

Stealing this from Kate at Another Clean Slate.


ABCs of blogging…
 
A. Attached or Single? Single.
 
 B. Best Friend? I have several. You've read about most of them at one point or another on this blog.

C. Cake or pie? there is nothing like a good ole slice of chocolate birthday cake.
 
D. Day of choice? Sunday. I decided a long time ago that Sunday was my day. I don't have to do anything but whatever I want to do. It's glorious.

E. Essential Item? Music.

F. Favorite color? Green

G. Gummy bears or worms? Neither. Would rather have chocolate.

H. Home town? If we're being specific, I grew up in Troy, MI. But if you're not from Michigan, the easy answer is Detroit.

I. Favorite Indulgence? Starbucks.

J. January or July? July! My Birth month!

K. Kids? Not anytime soon.

L. Life isn’t complete without? Friends and family.
M. Marriage date? Not anytime soon.
N. Number of brothers/sisters? older sister and older brother.

O. Oranges or Apples? Apples
P. Phobias? Clowns.
Q. Quotes? "There will be an answer, let it be". - The Beatles
R. Reasons to smile? You're alive.
S. Season of choice? Fall.
T. Tag 5 People. You’re all tagged!
U. Unknown fact about me?  Considering I've had this blog for four years now, I'd say most of my secrets are out. I guess one is that I am obsessed with the tv show Beyond Scared Straight.
V. Vegetable? Zucchini
W. Worst habit? Worrying
X. Xray or Ultrasound? Xray
Y. Your favorite food? Salmon
Z. Zodiac sign? Leo. Rawr.

5 comments:

Rob-bear said... Add Reply

ABC — Always Blog Creatively. Hmmmm; not as good as your list.

Hope this is the start of a great week.

Blessings and Bear hugs!
Bears Noting
Life in the Urban Forest (poetry)

Dee @ A Deecoded Life said... Add Reply

It's nice to know more about you. I wanna do this too. :)

Samantha May said... Add Reply

I love the list! My sister lives in Davidson, which is kind of near Flint, but they just say Detroitish :D

I'm also a chocolate person. I'm a chocoholic if ever there was one.

Kate @ Another Clean Slate said... Add Reply

Glad you did this! Why was this post so hard to format for both of us? Haha! Mine probably messed yours up. Cheers to chocolate!

Kinley Dane said... Add Reply

Another thing we have in common...I'm a Leo, too!

I agree about the chocolate cake. Cake is definitely my downfall. And chocolate in general, for that matter :) My cousin and I are in love with chocolate and sea salt caramel. We eat it every Monday when we watch the Bachelor together :)