Friday, December 16, 2011

2011 in Entertainment

Top 10 Albums


10) Florence and the Machine- Ceremonials
9) Mandisa- What If We Were Real
8) Jack's Mannequin- People and Things
7) NeedtoBreathe- The Reckoning
6) David Cook- This Loud Morning
5) Kate Voegele-Gravity Happens
4) Gavin DeGraw- Sweeter
3) Lady Antebellum- Own The Night
2) Kelly Clarkson- Stronger
1) Adele- 21

10 Favorite Singles (Some albums were not released in 11, but these singles were)
Just so you know, this list originally had 50 songs on it. I made myself cut it to 15.

15. Headlines- Drake
14. Not Over You- Gavin DeGraw
13. Skyscraper- Demi Lovato
12. Stronger- Mandisa
11. Own The Night- Lady Antebellum
10. Mr. Know It All- Kelly Clarkson
9. How To Love- Lil Wayne
8. If I Die Young- The Band Perry
7. It Will Rain- Bruno Mars
6. You and I- Lady Gaga
5. Forget You- Cee Lo Green
4. Born This Way- Lady Gaga
3. Someone Like You- Adele
2. Rolling in the Deep- Adele
1. Super Bass- Nicki Minaj

10 Favorite Non-Singles (all from albums/eps released in 2011).

10) Ooohsand Aah's- NeedtoBreathe
9) Just Cry-Mandisa
8) Broken Bird-Jack's Mannequin
7) We Believe-David Cook
6) Telephone Games- Jack and White
5) Wanted You More- Lady Antebellum
4) Sandcastles- Kate Voegele
3) Soldier- Gavin DeGraw
2) Honestly- Kelly Clarkson
1) Don't You Remember- Adele

10 Favorite Movies I saw

10) Breaking Dawn
9) Lion King
8) Country Strong
7) Harry Potter
6) Friends with Benefits
5) Water for Elephants
4) Crazy, Stupid Love
3) Bridesmaids
2) 50/50
1) The Help

2 comments:

Anonymous said... Add Reply

I am old. . . . . . . . . . That is all.

Anonymous said... Add Reply

PS--I'm gonna need you to come to TX and drive me to the movie theater so I can see The help, because I still haven't seen it, and no one else is interested. LOL!
Second PS--How does Water For Elephants compare to the book?
Third PS--HUNGER GAAAAAAAAAAAAAMES, 2012!