Sunday, May 1, 2011

You

Ten People.

1. You are going to be okay. May you experience hope, strength, love, and emotional healing. Life is too great. You do have a future, and a great one at that, with your "go getter" attitude, maturity, and respect for others. You can talk to anyone, easily. You just need to believe in yourself, have a little faith, and hold onto hope. You're going to be okay.

2. You have helped me tremendously these past few weeks. You're passion, loyalty, and kindness truly shine. You are honest, encouraging, and genuine. You are respected by everyone and an extremely hard working individual. It has been a true honor to get to know you.

3. You've had your share of let downs, but you remain one of the sweetest and most positive people in my life. Something is going to happen for you. You are too talented, too genuine, too good for it not to happen. You are probably frustrated, but you don't let it show. Keep at it. You are an incredible person and friend. Stay positive.

4. Like the last person, you certainly have had quite a roller coaster of a year. It's not fair that you are going through a rough time, especially because you are so gifted, giving, and loving. You are in my prayers as you continue to fight and carry on. Thank you for everything you have taught me. You will get through this mess. We are all on your side.

5. You are one of my favorite people in the entire world. Having you back in my life is so wonderful. You are extremely friendly, sweet, and understanding. You are admirable in many ways. You have a special place in my heart. Thank you.

6. You are so creative, patient, compassionate, funny...the list of admirable qualities goes on and on. You are one of my best friends. You are just a joy to be around. You need to come visit :-)

7. You make me so proud! You do all these wonderful things for the school, the city, your friends and family. You truly make a difference in people's lives, easily. You are one of those unforgettable people. Your words and actions are so careful, so genuine. You have a passion for life and it shows. You are another one of my best friends, and heroes.

8. You are such an amazing young lady. You are confident, mature, honest, and understanding. You handle things with such strength. You are going to continue to do well and make an impact on this world with your intelligence, sense of humor, and kindness. You are like a little sister to me.

9. You pretty much always know the right thing to say- whether it is words of comfort, advice, or just making someone laugh, you always have it spot on. You are patient and gentle, kind and understanding. You aren't afraid to stand up for what you believe in. You have taught me so much about life. Opposite of the person above, You are like a big sister to me :)

10. Your phone call the other day, although bearing sad news, made me realize how much you mean to me. You are not only hilarious, but incredibly caring. You put so much love into your relationships with others, always putting other people first. Your enthusiasm and passion are contagious.

1 comment:

Shari said... Add Reply

Thank you for this <3

You are amazing, special, and so genuine that I only wish the rest of the world would follow your example. One thing is for sure, the world would be a better place for it.

Love you, and please know how glad I am to have you in my life as such a dear friend.