Tuesday, June 22, 2010

Project 365.

I recently stumbled upon a project that immediatley grabbed my attention: Project 365. Take one picture every day and post it. I don't know how this project has remained a secret for four years, because it seems ingenius to me. Perfect. I've always been the nostalgic type, and I feel like this will be an amazing experience that will help me to see how much I grow, remember people I meet, places I go, etc. To see how something that means a lot to me today could mean something completly different a year from now. My only regret is that I did not find out about this in August, because I think it would have been a great way to capture this year.

So, from now on I'll be posting one picture a day on my facebook, in an album titled "365". My facebook is extremly private, so if we're not friends yet and you'd like to see my pictures, tell me your facebook name. We'll be friends. I'll occasionally post my pictures on here, too, if they are blog worthy. I'm so exicted about this!

In other news, things are going well...just applying for jobs and getting ready to start training for a 1/2 marathon! Plus, 5 year high school reunion, wedding shower, weddings, concerts...all kinds of excitement!

I'm asking everyone who reads this to recommend a movie, a book, and a song. I know I've done this before, but I'm really trying to increase my collection :) Thanks loves.

Have a good week.

1 comment:

Shari said... Add Reply

I LOVE this idea! My sister's best friend has been doing it for about a month now, and it's so much fun to follow along. It seems like such an amazing thing to do, too, to see a portrait of your year in snapshots like that. I love the first one you chose and look forward to seeing the rest :)

Hmm, let's see..

Movie: You've Got Mail (I'm guessing you've already seen it, but it's one of my favorites so I had to go with it!)

Book: The One That I Want -- Allison Winn Scotch (I LOVED it!!)

Song: Dancing Through Life -- Wicked (I tried to choose one that you don't already listen to since you're the biggest music fan I know and have so many great songs in your library already!)