Thursday, February 18, 2010

let's not walk away from the sun we know is great

Who, or what, is the greatest love of your life? Is it a person? Is it a creative pursuit, involving music, writing, cooking, or art? Is it a passion, like food, film, or travel? How has it shaped your life?

God and writing :) God has brought amazing people into my life and given me the best family I could ask for. He loves us unconditionally before we were even born and created us in His image...beautifully. My faith in God has pulled me through some difficult situations and I know He is always on my side. Writing is my outlet, my therapy. Sometimes I just sit down and write out all my feelings, before I know it 8 pages are filled. I write journal entries, poems, song lyrics, short stories. The greatest thing I have found with writing is being able to share it with my students. I have pushed many of them to start journaling, to keep accounts of their lives, because each of them have a story to tell...an important story to tell.

Now...

Top 5 songs you loved until they were overplayed.











Another sunny day today :)

Dave, Katie, and I leave for Grayling tomorrow afternoon and won't be back until late Sunday night. Hope everyone has a fabulous weekend!

No comments: