Thursday, January 7, 2010

Day 07 → A photo that makes you happy

Um. I could pick like a thousand. I went with this one:

Image and video hosting by TinyPic

That picture, although ridiculous and hilarious, represents SO much. It represents my pride in my amazing friends for running a marathon and raising money for Malaria No More. It represents how much I grew, just from that weekend. I came out of my shell and truly became comfortable being me. It represents how special Melinda is, cheering all of us on. Babz represents my friendship with those outstanding people. I cannot help but smile looking at this picture, and it does make me very happy.

1 comment:

babz019 said... Add Reply

this is one of my favorite pictures EVER! I agree whole heartedly that this pic represents so much. I can't help but get all kinds of nostaligic when I see it