Tuesday, January 5, 2010

boom boom pow

I have two new favorite websites. First one is www.thedailyplate.com . I had to cancel my online weight watchers subscription because I couldn't afford it on my volunteer budget, but The Daily Plate takes care of that for me. It's FREE, super easy, and very helpful to counting calories. I'm learning more about what I'm eating and much more conscious of my habits. I know how many calories I can take in a day, based on my current weight and weight loss goals. It's awesome!

The second is www.idealist.org . It is a job search engine for nonprofits. I found a handful of job opportunities yesterday that were PERFECT for what I want to do. Although I still really want to move to Nashville, I'm trusting that God will take me where He wants me to go...and ultimatley, that's whats important. So, I've been applying. I found some wonderful opportunities that deal with mentoring youth, which is really what I want to be doing.

Getting back to a routine has been much easier than I antitcipated. Yesterday was a great day at school, and I was able to get to sleep by 9:30. I also woke up early enough both mornings for a sit down breakfast, which is another goal of mine this "semester". Just hope it keeps up :)

Alright, I meant to start this 30 Day Meme on January 1st, but I completly forgot. So I'm playing catch up.

Day 01 → Your favorite song

Favorite song EVER:

Favorite song at the moment:

Day 02 → Your favorite movie




Day 03 → Your favorite television program



Day 04 → Your favorite book
All of Jen Lancaster's books :)

Day 05 → Your favorite quote

I have way too many...recently "There is no better time than now. The time to live is now. The time to dream is now. The time to imagine and forget the past is now. The time to shine is now. The time to bleed, sweat, and determine yourself for the things you want most is now."

1 comment:

Anonymous said... Add Reply

Your blog keeps getting better and better! Your older articles are not as good as newer ones you have a lot more creativity and originality now keep it up!