Wednesday, July 29, 2009

Free Fallin

65) John Newton- Amazing Grace

The original Christian hymn that has become so familiar to many people was originally done by John Newton. I think it's save to say everyone knows this song and that it holds a special meaning for them. I'm just gonna go ahead and post Melinda's version because it is my favorite and absolutley beautiful.



71) My Chemical Romance- Welcome to the Black Parade

One of the best modern rock bands, this song is outstanding.



81) Ryan Shupe- Dream Big

My friend Lindsay played this song for me when I was getting ready to graduate high school. It reminds me so much of Melinda now because that's her mantra, but it's a great song to listen to when you need a reminder to chase your dreams with your head held high!



85) Straylight Run- Extensialism on Prom Night

Okay I could have SWORN I have done this before but apparently not.
The very first time I heard this song I listened to it about 3940329 times in a row, I was so obsessed. This genre of music has become my favorite, love it.



94) Tom Petty- Free Falling

I remember having a discussion with my roomates my junior year of college about how amazing this song was and then we all sang it at the top of our lungs. If you disagree I don't know if we can be friends, hehe.



No comments: